We will be more happy to assist you.
Two (2) recent photos, passport size (35×45 mm) with white background. An applicant is suggested to be in decent attire, preferably dark colors with a collar.
Valid passport must be valid 6 months from the date of travel. Older passports with visas on them (if you have any).
Round trip reservation of flight Itinerary. Include dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Canada.
Proof of accommodation. A document that shows where you will be accommodated throughout your stay in Canada.
a) Hotel confirmation certificate or hotel voucher.
b) A notarized letter of invitation from a host at whose house you will be staying (if you’re invited).
- Proof of financial. Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially throughout your stay in Canada.
a) Bank Certificate. The statement shall be no older than 6 months.
b) Sponsorship Letter by another person that confirms they will be financially supporting your trip in Canada. In order for this letter to be valid, it must be accompanied by a bank statement of the sponsor, no older than 6 months.
c) Any additional relevant documents (Property Titles, Investments, Proof of Pension, Car Registration, etc.)
- It ranges from PHP 11,500.
- Approximately 10 to 15 working days from the time application is received by the embassy (can be extended without prior notice).
- Certificate of Employment stating Company Name, Address, Telephone, Name of Employee, Position/Designation and Tenure of Service.
- Approved and signed leave of absence.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary.
- Photocopy of Company ID.
- If you are travelling on business, the letter should also outline the purpose of your trip, and include the names and addresses of the companies you will visit.
- Copy of DTI and/or SEC Business Certificate.
- Mayor’s Permit or Business Permit.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Original School Certificate and ID.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen’s ID.
- Retirement Certificate for early retiree.
FOR MINOR TRAVELLING WITH OR WITHOUT PARENTS
- Notarized permission from the non-accompanying parent(s) is (are) required. Minors (under 18 years of age) traveling alone or with a person other than their parents or legal guardians should have notarized permission signed by both parents or legal guardian.
- It should also include the name of the adult who will be responsible for the children in Canada.
- Please submit complete documents to avoid delays in processing.
- Please do not leave any blank in the application form.
- Kindly put “N.A.” if it’s not applicable.
- Make sure that the back page of the passport is completely filled-up (Address, Tel Numbers and Name of Person to be contacted in case of emergency.
- Requirements are subject to change without prior notice.