[table id=36 /]
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round trip airport – hotel – airport transfers
- Entrance fee for sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- Hanoi Half Day City Tour with bottle of water
- English speaking guide
- Lunch included for 4Days/3Nights
USD15 per person per way if arrives Midnight 23:00 to next 6:00
HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday morning and whole October and November for annual repairs), Presidential Palace, HCM’s Stilts House, One Pillar Pagoda, Ethnology Museum.
- Visit Hanoi Hilton Prison, Hoan Kiem Lake, Fine Art Museum. One hour Cyclo Ride around the Hanoi Old Quarter. Water Puppet Show.
- Including English speaking guide, Entrance Fees, Private Transfer, 2 bottle of mineral water and Lunch at local restaurant.
- USD100 per person
HALONG DAY TRIP
- Discover Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese.
- A 5-hour boat trip will visit one grotto full of Stalactites and Stalagmites. Then continue to explore Floating Village, Dog Shaped Islet, and Fight Cocks Islet a symbol of Ha Long Bay
- Including English speaking guide, Entrance Fees, Private Transfer, 2 bottle of mineral water and Lunch at local restaurant
- USD133 per person
DAY 01 MANILA – HANOI
- Arrive Hanoi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for your check-in. Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 HANOI HALF DAY CITY TOUR (08:00-12:00)
- After breakfast, proceed to Half Day City Tour. Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Monday and Friday afternoons) and its complex including Ho Chi Minh Former residence, Ba Dinh Square where Ho Chi Minh declared the independence of the Vietnam Democratic Republic in 1945, One Pillar Pagoda one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century in the same complex. Visit Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Back to hotel then free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
- For 4Days/3Nights included of Lunch and Ethnology Museum Tour.
DAY 03 FREE TIME / DEPARTURE
- For 3Days/2Nights: After breakfast, free time until transfer to Hanoi International Airport for your departure back to Manila.
- For 4Days/3Nights: After breakfast, full day free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 HANOI – MANILA
- After breakfast, free time until transfer to Hanoi International Airport for your departure back to Manila.
- RATES ARE QUOTED IN U.S. DOLLARS ON PER PERSON BASIS.
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- RATES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACK-OUT DATES, CONVENTIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND PEAK PERIODS.
- ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- PAX ARE PROTECTED WITH A SIMILAR CLASS HOTEL DUE TO CONDITIONS OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL EXCEPT CAUSED BY NATURAL CALAMITY.
- NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY UNUSED TOURS, MEALS OR OTHER SERVICES.
- CHILD TRAVELING WITH NO PARENT MUST APPLY FOR DSWD TRAVEL CLEARANCE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- SURCHARGE FOR NON PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS USD45 PER PERSON.
- PASSPORT MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE.