[table id=22 /]
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Dubai with daily breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Armenia with daily breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Georgia with daily breakfast
- Round trip airport – hotel – airport transfers based on seat in coach
- Half Day Dubai City Tour based on Seat in coach
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner and belly dance
- Dhow Cruise with dinner – creek
- Tbilisi and Mtskheta City Tour based on seat-in-coach
- Dubai Visa Charges Electronic Copy (Non-refundable).
- USD95 per person per visa.
- USD20 per person for printing.
- USD25 Courier Fee per transaction (Maximum of 10 visa per courier).
- List of requirements: Application Form, Passport Copy (colored) and Passport size picture.
- Visa processing 6 – 8 working days.
ARMENIA VISA COST
- USD10 per person
- Visa upon arrival.
DAY 01 MANILA – DUBAI
- Arrive Dubai International Airport. Meet and greet then transfer to hotel for check-in. Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 DUBAI CITY TOUR – DESERT SAFARI
- After breakfast, proceed to Half Day Dubai City Tour based on seat-in-coach. Photo-stop at Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, and Spice and GOLD Souks. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque and world’s tallest 7-star HOTEL, Burj Al Arab. 1500 -1530 Hrs. Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance. Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, and henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Shisha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders). Back to hotel around 2200hrs and overnight.
DAY 03 DHOW CRUISE WITH BUFFET DINNER
- After breakfast, free time for own leisure. In the evening around 1900-1930 hrs. Pick up for 2 hours Dhow Cruise with Dinner – Creek (20:30 – 22:30). Cruise by Dubai’s illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. ‘Abras’ (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce & Industry building, Sheikh Saeed’s House, and the Heritage Village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. Back to hotel by 2230-2300 hrs and overnight.
DAY 04 DUBAI – ARMENIA
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out then transfer to airport for your flight to Armenia. Upon arrival in Zvartnots International Airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Standard Check-in time 1500hrs (Early check in will be subject to availability). Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel. Note: Flight from Dubai to Armenia is not included
DAY 05 YEREVEN CITY TOUR
- Breakfast at hotel. Start your city tour around Yerevan, sightseeing of Republic Square, Opera House and Swan Lake. Visit Cascade Complex, an open-air modern art museum with famous exhibits. Climbing huge stair, you will get to Victory Park from where it opens a unique view of the city. Proceed to Tsitsernakaberd Memorial dedicated to the victims of Genocide. Leisure time to enjoy the evening on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
DAY 06 ARMENIA – GEORGIA
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out then transfer to airport for your flight to Georgia. Upon arrival in Tbilisi International Airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Standard Check-in time 1500hrs (Early check in will be subject to availability). Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel. Note: Flight from Armenia to Georgia is not included.
DAY 07 TBILISI CITY TOUR – MTSKHETA TOUR
- Breakfast at hotel, meet and greet tour guide and start you excursion from Metekhi (13th) plateau, before taking the cable car to Narikala Fortress which dominates the skyline of the Old Town. Proceed to explore brick-domed underground Sulfur Baths (17th century) the district of naturally hot mineral waters and discover the hidden waterfall. Afterwards café street Shardeni and walk across the Bridge of Peace, which is a stunning design as well as convenient crossing between the newly contructed Rike Park and the Old Town. Afterwards head to Mtskheta an ancient capital of Georgia, important religious center and city museum which is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Along the way we will stop on the top of the mountain, at the confluence of two rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi. Walk along the narrow streets with souvenir shopping. At the given time back to Tbilisi and transfer to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 08 FREE TIME
- Breakfast at hotel. Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 09 TBILISI – MANILA
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out at hotel 1200 hrs. (Standard Check out time). Departure transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
- RATES ARE QUOTED IN U.S. DOLLARS ON PER PERSON BASIS.
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- RATES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACK-OUT DATES, CONVENTIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND PEAK PERIODS.
- ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- PAX ARE PROTECTED WITH A SIMILAR CLASS HOTEL DUE TO CONDITIONS OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL EXCEPT CAUSED BY NATURAL CALAMITY.
- NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY UNUSED TOURS, MEALS OR OTHER SERVICES.
- CHILD TRAVELING WITH NO PARENT MUST APPLY FOR DSWD TRAVEL CLEARANCE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- SURCHARGE FOR NON PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS USD45 PER PERSON.
- PASSPORT MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE.
- DUBAI VISA REQUIRED.