[table id=18 /]
- Hotel accommodation with with daily breakfast
- Round trip Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers based on seat-in-coach
- Compulsory City Tour based on the itinerary
- 1 way 2nd class high speed railway train Shanghai to Beijing or vice versa
- Local Chinese meals
- Service of local English speaking guide
- The above rates are based on FIT and not valid for GROUP.
- Guests need to stay inside at shopping stop at least 45 minutes more or less and it is in their discretion if to buy or not.
- If guest arrives via late flight all meals on Day 01 will be forfeited only the tours will be transfer to other day.
- Not valid for 1 person traveling alone.
- Tour and transfer are based on Seat-In-Coach service.
- Those flight arriving midnight or late at night, the meals will be forfeited.
- Meals are based on local Chinese style, if need to upgrade please advise us.
- Based on Local English speaking guide.
- Compulsory Tipping for tour guide and driver USD3 per person per day collect here in Manila.
- FI Period, Golden Week or any National Days in China rates can’t be apply.
- Above itineraries can be rearrange by tour guide or tour operator when and where it deemed needed.
- Unused tours, meals, tickets, transfers, hotel accommodations, are non-rebookable, non-refundable and non-endorsable.
- For not joining compulsory city tour, a new quotation will be given.
DAY 01 MANILA – SHANGHAI
- Arrive Pudong Int’l Airport. Meet by guide welcome dinner at local Chinese restaurant, check-in at hotel. Free time for own leisure. Overnight.
DAY 02 SHANGHAI
- After hotel breakfast, compulsory tour to The Bund, cross Huangpu River sightseeing tunnel, outside picture taking of Oriental TV Tower, Shanghai Museum, Herbal Shop, Yu Garden, Xin Tian Di Entertainment Complex, Silk Museum, Nanjing Road. Free Huang Pu River Cruise or similar value. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 SHANGHAI – BEIJING
- After hotel breakfast, hotel check-out, free time till transfer to train statin bound for Beijing via China’s High Speed Railway (Jinghu High Speed Railway) inclusive of 2nd class ticket which is consider as the worlds fastest scheduled train in the world cutting the average travel time by more than half. Arrive Beijing, if early begin tour at Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Tea House, Dinner en-route and check-in at hotel. If arrive late, tour will be transfer to 4th day or 5th day whichever is applicable.
DAY 04 BEIJING
- After hotel breakfast, compulsory tour to Juyongguan Great Wall, Jade Museum, outside picture taking of Birds Nest and Water Cube, Panda Zoo, shopping at Wangfujing Street. Lunch at local Chinese restaurant. Dinner at Quanjude Pecking Duck restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05 BEIJING – MANILA
- After hotel breakfast, check-out. Free time until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
- RATE ARE QUOTED IN U.S. DOLLARS ON PER PERSON BASIS.
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- CHILD TRAVELING WITH NO PARENT MUST APPLY FOR DSWD TRAVEL CLEARANCE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- SURCHARGE FOR NON PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDER USD40 PER PERSON.
- PASSPORT MUST BE VALID FOR 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
- CHINA VISA REQUIRED.