[table id=28 /]
- 5 nights hotel accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle
- Elephant/Jeep ride in Amber Fort
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 mineral water bottle per person per day
- Tipping at hotels, tour guide and restaurant
- Expenses of personal nature such as use of room mini bar, beverages, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Meals apart from those mentioned in cost
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fee
DAY 01 MANILA – DELHI
- Arrive at Delhi’s International Airport in the evening. Our representative will meet you at the arrival terminal building and transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 DELHI – JAIPUR
- After breakfast, proceed to the pink city of Jaipur (6hrs aprprox). Upon arrival proceed for check in at your hotel. The city of victory, Jaipur presides over the fascinating desert state of Rajasthan and its people. Surround by rugged hills, each crowded by a formidable fort and beautiful palaces, mansions and gardens dotted throughout its precincts. There is a timeless quality to Jaipur’s bazaar and its people. With its historical past, Jaipur revives legends of the ancient Rajputs. Evening free at your own leisure and shopping. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 JAIPUR
- After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour Amber fort with a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds). A five storied wonder with a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires. Continue on drive to the ancient capital of Amer to see the fabulous Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. Maharaja Mansingh, Mughal Emperor Akbar’s most successful General, started the constructed in Jaipur. Continue to enjoy you tour of the Pink City, an “abode of rajahs” The highlights of the tour include a visit to the City Palace Museum, which has superb collection of Rajashani costumes and armory of Mughals and Rajputs including swords of difference shapes and sizes with chiseled handles. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the running family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. It is has an art gallery with an excellent collection of miniature paintings, carpets, royal with paraphernalia and rare astronomical works in Arabic, Persian, Latin and Sanskrit. Proceed to the awe inspiring Jantar Mantar Observatory, a stone astrological and astronomical observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh in the 18th century. Also visit the Birla Temple, originally known as lakshmi Narayan Temple, situated below the Moti Dungri fort in Jaipur. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddness Laksmi, this temple is a proud architectural Fort of Jaipur.Transfer back to hotel and overnight.
DAY 04 JAIPUR – AGRA
- After breakfast, morning you will be drive to Agra (6hrs approx) en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri and lunch at Bharapur. Visit Fatehpur Sikri was built by Mughal Sufi saint, Sheikh Salim Chisti. It was the Mughal capital for 14 years after which it was abandoned due to paucity of water. It is made of red sandstone and combines influences from both Hindu and Mughal architecture. Even to this day, the entrance to the fort is through the road that Akbar built which leads to the Buland Darwaza, a huge 54 meters gateway. Other inspiring monuments in Fatehpur Sikri are the Hiran Minar that Akbar built in memory of his favorite elephant, Tomb of Sheikh Salim Shishti, Birbal’s house and the Diwan i-Khas. Upon arrival in Agra, Check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05 AGRA
- After breakfast, proceed for visit to the world renowned Taj Mahal (closed on Friday). Referred to as one of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal in Agra is the epitome of tourism in India and is celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. A symphony in white marble, a tribute to eternal love, it was built by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The main structure is set amidst landscape gardens. While on three sides it is surrounded by high walls, the rear is bound by the river Yamuna. Later proceed to visit the Great Fort of Agra, an outstanding example of Mughal architecture and the seat and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations. Originally planned as an impregnable military structure by Akbar, the Agra Fort, over a period of time, acquired all the elegance, lavishness and majesty of an imperial palace. The Agra was built under the direction of Akbar, by Muhammad Qasim Khan, his commander in chief and governor of Kabul and added to by his son Jehangir and grandson Shahjahan. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 06 AGRA – DELHI – MANILA
- After breakfast drive to Delhi (4hrs approx). Upon arrival proceed on a sightseeing of New Delhi. You will drive past the India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan the government headquarters and other Government buildings. Visit Qutub Minar (Tower of Victory) built to establish the might of Islam and onset of Muslim rule in India. Evening free for shopping. In the late evening well in time transfer to airport to board the onward flight back to Manila
- RATES ARE QUOTED IN U.S. DOLLARS ON PER PERSON BASIS.
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- RATES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACK-OUT DATES, CONVENTIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND PEAK PERIODS.
- ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- PAX ARE PROTECTED WITH A SIMILAR CLASS HOTEL DUE TO CONDITIONS OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL EXCEPT CAUSED BY NATURAL CALAMITY.
- NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY UNUSED TOURS, MEALS OR OTHER SERVICES.
- CHILD TRAVELING WITH NO PARENT MUST APPLY FOR DSWD TRAVEL CLEARANCE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- SURCHARGE FOR NON PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDER USD45 PER PERSON.
- PASSPORT MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE.
- INDIA VISA REQUIRED.