- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Roundtrip Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers based on seat-in-coach wihtout guide
- Auckland Sightseeing Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
HARBOUR SAILING CRUISE (1.5 hours)
- USD100 per adult | USD70 per child
SKY TOWER ADMISSION
- USD50 per adult | USD40 per child
DAY 01 MANILA – AUCKLAND
- Arrive at Auckalnd International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check-in. Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02 AUCLAND SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- After breakfast, meet the great sights coachline driver at lobby (0930AM) for Auckland Sightseeing Tour. Visit Harbour Bridge, Viaduct Harbour, Queen Street, Auckland Domain, Parnell Village, Tamaki Drive, Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park in Mission Bay. Transfer back to hotel. Free time for own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 HOBBITON MOVIE SET TOUR
- After breakfast, proceed to Hobbiton Movie Set Tour, home of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies were filmed. 39 Hobbit holes were created with untreated timber, ply and polystyrene. The Oak Tree that overlooks bag end was cut down and transported in from near Matamata. Today the set is maintained to keep the magic of The Shrine Alive. Transfer back to hotel. Overnight.
DAY 04 AUCKLAND – MANILA
- After breakfast, free time for own leisure until transfer to Auckland International Airport for your departure back to Manila.
- RATES ARE QUOTED IN U.S. DOLLARS ON PER PERSON BASIS
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- RATES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACK-OUT DATES, CONVENTIONS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND PEAK PERIODS
- ROOMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- PAX ARE PROTECTED WITH A SIMILAR CLASS HOTEL DUE TO CONDITIONS OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL EXCEPT CAUSED BY NATURAL CALAMITY
- NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY UNUSED TOURS, MEALS OR OTHER SERVICES
- CHILD TRAVELING WITH NO PARENT MUST APPLY FOR DSWD TRAVEL CLEARANCE
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- SURCHARGE FOR NON PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS USD45 PER PERSON
- PASSPORT MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE
- NEW ZEALAND VISA REQUIRED